Scrabble word: STEPPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does STEPPER exist?
Definitions of STEPPER in dictionaries:
- noun - a professional dancer
- noun - a motor (especially an electric motor) that moves or rotates in small discrete steps
- noun - a horse trained to lift its feet high off the ground while walking or trotting
- One that steps, especially in a fast or spirited manner.
- A dancer.
- verb - to move by lifting the foot and setting it down in another place
There are 7 letters in STEPPER: E E P P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STEPPER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STEPPER plus a wildcard: STEPPER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STEPPER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STEPPER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.