Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EPITOME
In which Scrabble dictionary does EPITOME exist?
Definitions of EPITOME in dictionaries:
- noun - a standard or typical example
- noun - a brief abstract (as of an article or book)
- A representative or an example of a class or type: “He is seen... as the epitome of the hawkish, right-of-center intellectual” (Paul Kennedy).
- A brief summary, as of a book or an article; an abstract.
- adj - a typical or ideal example [n -S] : EPITOMIC
There are 7 letters in EPITOME: E E I M O P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EPITOME
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EPITOME plus a wildcard: EPITOME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EPITOME
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EPITOME
- Northern Soul - The epitome of Sound Soul Arcade
- Em 1625 publicou parte de suas Tabelas Rudolfinas ( Tabulae ...
- OffsetGuitars.com View topic - Looking for psychedelia in a box.
- epitome of asian girls aging well - AnandTech Forums
- Repugnant - Encyclopaedia Metallum The Metal Archives
- epitome Magazine Cover Covers & Tears
- clara bow 1926 - by eugene robert richee
- by linda mccartney the epitome of quiet
- epitome Beyond the Taunts to Resurrection Sunday
- ee The epitome Of A Horrible Mother Woman Admits To Gluing 2 Year Old ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.