Is CANTILEVER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CANTILEVER in various dictionaries:
- noun - projecting horizontal beam fixed at one end only
- verb - project as a cantilever
- verb - construct with girders and beams such that only one end is fixed
- A projecting structure, such as a beam, that is supported at only one end.
- A member, such as a beam, that projects beyond a fulcrum and is supported by a balancing member or a downward force behind the fulcrum.
- To construct as or in the manner of a cantilever.
There are 10 letters in CANTILEVER: A C E E I L N R T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CANTILEVER
To search all scrabble anagrams of CANTILEVER, to go: CANTILEVER?
Rearrange the letters in CANTILEVER and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of CANTILEVER
9 letters out of CANTILEVER
8 letters out of CANTILEVER
7 letters out of CANTILEVER
6 letters out of CANTILEVER
5 letters out of CANTILEVER
4 letters out of CANTILEVER
3 letters out of CANTILEVER
2 letters out of CANTILEVER
Contextual use of CANTILEVER
What's nearby CANTILEVER
Lookup in Wiki for CANTILEVER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CANTILEVER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CANTILEVER"