Is NATIVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NATIVE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an indigenous person who was born in a particular place
- noun - a person born in a particular place or country
- noun - indigenous plants and animals
- adj - characteristic of or existing by virtue of geographic origin
- adj - belonging to one by birth
- adj - characteristic of or relating to people inhabiting a region from the beginning
- adj - as found in nature in the elemental form
- Existing in or belonging to one by nature; innate: native ability.
- Being such by birth or origin: a native Scot.
- Being one’s own because of the place or circumstances of one’s birth: our native land.
- Originating, growing, or produced in a certain place or region; indigenous: a plant native to Asia.
- Of, belonging to, or characteristic of the original inhabitants of a particular place.
- Occurring in nature pure or uncombined with other substances: native copper.
- Natural; unaffected: native beauty.
- One born in or connected with a place by birth: a native of Scotland now living in the United States.
- One of the original inhabitants or lifelong residents of a place.
- These adjectives mean of, belonging to, or connected with a specific place or country by virtue of birth or origin.
- noun - an original inhabitant of an area
There are 6 letters in NATIVE: A E I N T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NATIVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of NATIVE, to go: NATIVE?
Rearrange the letters in NATIVE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of NATIVE
5 letters out of NATIVE
4 letters out of NATIVE
3 letters out of NATIVE
2 letters out of NATIVE
Contextual use of NATIVE
What's nearby NATIVE
Lookup in Wiki for NATIVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NATIVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NATIVE"