Is RELATIVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RELATIVE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person related by blood or marriage
- noun - an animal or plant that bears a relationship to another (as related by common descent or by membership in the same genus)
- adj - estimated by comparison
- adj - properly related in size or degree or other measurable characteristics
- Having pertinence or relevance; connected or related.
- Considered in comparison with something else: the relative quiet of the suburbs.
- Dependent on or interconnected with something else; not absolute.
- Referring to or qualifying an antecedent, as the pronoun who in the man who was on TV or that in the dictionary that I use.
- Having the same key signature.
- One related by kinship, common origin, or marriage.
- Something having a relation or connection to something else.
- A relative pronoun.
- noun - one who is connected with another by blood or marriage
There are 8 letters in RELATIVE: A E E I L R T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RELATIVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of RELATIVE, to go: RELATIVE?
Rearrange the letters in RELATIVE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of RELATIVE
7 letters out of RELATIVE
6 letters out of RELATIVE
5 letters out of RELATIVE
4 letters out of RELATIVE
3 letters out of RELATIVE
2 letters out of RELATIVE
Contextual use of RELATIVE
What's nearby RELATIVE
Lookup in Wiki for RELATIVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RELATIVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RELATIVE"