Is VEIN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VEIN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a blood vessel that carries blood from the capillaries toward the heart
- noun - a distinctive style or manner
- noun - any of the vascular bundles or ribs that form the branching framework of conducting and supporting tissues in a leaf or other plant organ
- noun - a layer of ore between layers of rock
- noun - one of the horny ribs that stiffen and support the wing of an insect
- verb - make a veinlike pattern
- Any of a branching system of membranous tubes that carry blood to the heart.
- A blood vessel.
- One of the vascular bundles or ribs that form the branching framework of conducting and supporting tissues in a leaf or other expanded plant organ.
- A regularly shaped and lengthy occurrence of an ore; a lode.
- A long, wavy strip of a different shade or color, as in wood or marble, or as mold in cheese.
- A fissure, crack, or cleft.
- A pervading character or quality; a streak: “All through the interminable narrative there ran a vein of impressive earnestness” (Mark Twain).
- A transient attitude or mood.
- A particular turn of mind: spoke later in a more serious vein.
- To supply or fill with veins.
- To mark or decorate with veins.
- verb - to fill with veins (tubular blood vessels)
There are 4 letters in VEIN: E I N V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VEIN
To search all scrabble anagrams of VEIN, to go: VEIN?
Rearrange the letters in VEIN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VEIN
What's nearby VEIN
Lookup in Wiki for VEIN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VEIN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VEIN"