Is GIVEN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GIVEN in various dictionaries:
- noun - an assumption that is taken for granted
- verb - cause to have, in the abstract sense or physical sense
- verb - be the cause or source of
- verb - transfer possession of something concrete or abstract to somebody
- verb - convey or reveal information
- verb - convey, as of a compliment, regards, attention, etc.
- verb - organize or be responsible for
- verb - convey or communicate
- verb - give as a present
- verb - cause to happen or be responsible for
- verb - dedicate
- verb - give or supply
- verb - transmit (knowledge or skills)
- verb - bring about
- verb - leave with
- verb - emit or utter
- verb - endure the loss of
- verb - place into the hands or custody of
- verb - give entirely to a specific person, activity, or cause
- verb - give (as medicine)
- verb - give or convey physically
- verb - bestow
- verb - bestow, especially officially
- verb - move in order to make room for someone for something
- verb - give food to
- verb - contribute to some cause
- verb - break down, literally or metaphorically
- verb - estimate the duration or outcome of something
- verb - execute and deliver
- verb - deliver in exchange or recompense
- verb - afford access to
- verb - present to view
- verb - perform for an audience
- verb - be flexible under stress of physical force
- verb - propose
- verb - accord by verdict
- verb - manifest or show
- verb - offer in good faith
- verb - submit for consideration, judgment, or use
- verb - guide or direct, as by behavior of persuasion
- verb - allow to have or take
- verb - inflict as a punishment
- verb - occur
- verb - consent to engage in sexual intercourse with a man
- verb - proffer (a body part)
- adj - acknowledged as a supposition
- adj - (usually followed by `to') naturally disposed toward
- Specified; fixed: We will meet at a given time and location.
- Granted as a supposition; acknowledged or assumed: Given the condition of the engine, it is a wonder that it even starts.
- Having a tendency; inclined: My neighbor is given to lavish spending.
- Bestowed as a gift; presented.
- Issued on a specified date.
- noun - something assigned as a basis for a calculation
There are 5 letters in GIVEN: E G I N V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GIVEN
To search all scrabble anagrams of GIVEN, to go: GIVEN?
Rearrange the letters in GIVEN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GIVEN
What's nearby GIVEN
Lookup in Wiki for GIVEN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GIVEN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GIVEN"