Is VINE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VINE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a plant with a weak stem that derives support from climbing, twining, or creeping along a surface
- A weak-stemmed plant that derives its support from climbing, twining, or creeping along a surface.
- The stem of such a plant.
- A grapevine.
- Grapevines considered as a group: products of the vine.
- verb - to grow like a vine (a climbing plant)
There are 4 letters in VINE: E I N V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VINE
To search all scrabble anagrams of VINE, to go: VINE?
Rearrange the letters in VINE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VINE
What's nearby VINE
Lookup in Wiki for VINE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VINE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VINE"