Is VEINS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VEINS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a blood vessel that carries blood from the capillaries toward the heart
- noun - a distinctive style or manner
- noun - any of the vascular bundles or ribs that form the branching framework of conducting and supporting tissues in a leaf or other plant organ
- noun - a layer of ore between layers of rock
- noun - one of the horny ribs that stiffen and support the wing of an insect
- verb - make a veinlike pattern
- verb - to fill with veins (tubular blood vessels)
There are 5 letters in VEINS: E I N S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VEINS
To search all scrabble anagrams of VEINS, to go: VEINS?
Rearrange the letters in VEINS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VEINS
What's nearby VEINS
Lookup in Wiki for VEINS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VEINS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VEINS"