Is INTERVAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INTERVAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a definite length of time marked off by two instants
- noun - a set containing all points (or all real numbers) between two given endpoints
- noun - the distance between things
- noun - the difference in pitch between two notes
- A space between two objects, points, or units.
- The amount of time between two specified instants, events, or states.
- A set of numbers consisting of all the numbers between a pair of given numbers.
- A set of numbers consisting of all the numbers between a pair of given numbers and including the endpoints.
- A set of numbers consisting of all the numbers between a pair of given numbers but not including the endpoints.
- A line segment representing all the numbers between a pair of given numbers and including one, both, or neither of the endpoints.
- An intermission, as between acts of a play.
- The difference in pitch between two tones.
- noun - a space of time between periods or events
There are 8 letters in INTERVAL: A E I L N R T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INTERVAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of INTERVAL, to go: INTERVAL?
Rearrange the letters in INTERVAL and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of INTERVAL
7 letters out of INTERVAL
6 letters out of INTERVAL
5 letters out of INTERVAL
4 letters out of INTERVAL
3 letters out of INTERVAL
2 letters out of INTERVAL
Contextual use of INTERVAL
What's nearby INTERVAL
Lookup in Wiki for INTERVAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INTERVAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INTERVAL"