Is ACTIVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ACTIVE in various dictionaries:
- noun - chemical agent capable of activity
- noun - the voice used to indicate that the grammatical subject of the verb is performing the action or causing the happening denoted by the verb
- noun - a person who is a participating member of an organization
- adj - tending to become more severe or wider in scope
- adj - engaged in or ready for military or naval operations
- adj - disposed to take action or effectuate change
- adj - taking part in an activity
- adj - characterized by energetic activity
- adj - exerting influence or producing a change or effect
- adj - full of activity or engaged in continuous activity
- adj - in operation
- adj - (of the sun) characterized by an increased occurrence of sunspots and flares and radio emissions
- adj - expressing that the subject of the sentence has the semantic function of actor: "Hemingway favors active constructions"
- adj - (used of verbs (e.g. `to run') and participial adjectives (e.g. `running' in `running water')) expressing action rather than a state of being
- adj - (of e.g. volcanos) capable of erupting
- adj - (of e.g. volcanos) erupting or liable to erupt
- adj - engaged in full-time work
- Being in physical motion: active fish in the aquarium.
- Functioning or capable of functioning.
- Disposed to take action or effectuate change: a director who takes active interest in corporate operations.
- Engaged in activity; participating: an active member of a club.
- Busy: active stock and bond markets.
- Being in continuous use or operation: an active brokerage account.
- Being in a state of action; not passive or quiescent: an active volcano.
- Characterized by energetic action or activity; lively.
- Requiring physical exertion and energy: Tennis is an active sport.
- Indicating that the subject of the sentence is performing or causing the action expressed by the verb.
- Expressing action rather than a state of being.
- Producing profit, interest, or dividends: active accounts; active stocks.
- Being on full military duty and receiving full pay.
- Suggesting that something follows: active tones.
- The active voice.
- A construction or form in the active voice.
- These adjectives are compared as they mean engaged in activity.
- noun - a participating member of an organization
There are 6 letters in ACTIVE: A C E I T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ACTIVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ACTIVE, to go: ACTIVE?
Rearrange the letters in ACTIVE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ACTIVE
What's nearby ACTIVE
Lookup in Wiki for ACTIVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ACTIVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ACTIVE"