Is VICAR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VICAR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a Roman Catholic priest who acts for another higher-ranking clergyman
- noun - (Episcopal Church) a clergyman in charge of a chapel
- noun - (Church of England) a clergyman appointed to act as priest of a parish
- The priest of a parish in the Church of England who receives a stipend or salary but does not receive the tithes of a parish.
- A cleric in charge of a chapel in the Episcopal Church of the United States.
- A cleric acting in the place of a rector or bishop in the Anglican Communion generally.
- A priest who acts for or represents another, often higher-ranking member of the clergy.
- noun - a church official
There are 5 letters in VICAR: A C I R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VICAR
To search all scrabble anagrams of VICAR, to go: VICAR?
Rearrange the letters in VICAR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VICAR
What's nearby VICAR
Lookup in Wiki for VICAR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VICAR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VICAR"