Is ELECT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ELECT in various dictionaries:
- noun - an exclusive group of people
- verb - select by a vote for an office or membership
- verb - choose
- adj - selected as the best
- adj - elected but not yet installed in office
- To select by vote for an office or for membership.
- To decide, especially by preference: elected to take the summer off.
- To select by divine will for salvation.
- Chosen deliberately; singled out.
- Elected but not yet installed.
- Chosen for marriage.
- One that is chosen or selected.
- One selected by divine will for salvation.
- An exclusive group of people.
- verb - to select by vote for an office
There are 5 letters in ELECT: C E E L T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ELECT
To search all scrabble anagrams of ELECT, to go: ELECT?
Rearrange the letters in ELECT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ELECT
What's nearby ELECT
Lookup in Wiki for ELECT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ELECT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ELECT"