Scrabble word: INTERFACE
Is INTERFACE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of INTERFACE in dictionaries:
- noun - (chemistry) a surface forming a common boundary between two things (two objects or liquids or chemical phases)
- noun - (computer science) a program that controls a display for the user (usually on a computer monitor) and that allows the user to interact with the system
- noun - the overlap where two theories or phenomena affect each other or have links with each other
- noun - (computer science) computer circuit consisting of the hardware and associated circuitry that links one device with another (especially a computer and a hard disk drive or other peripherals)
- A surface forming a common boundary between adjacent regions, bodies, substances, or phases.
- A point at which independent systems or diverse groups interact: “the interface between crime and politics where much of our reality is to be found” (Jack Kroll).
- The point of interaction or communication between a computer and any other entity, such as a printer or human operator.
- To join by means of an interface.
- To serve as an interface for.
- To serve as an interface or become interfaced.
- To interact or coordinate smoothly: “Theatergoers were lured out of their seats and interfaced with the scenery” (New York Times).
There are 9 letters in INTERFACE: A C E E F I N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INTERFACE
Click to search all anagrams of INTERFACE plus a wildcard: INTERFACE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INTERFACE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INTERFACE
Lookup in Wiki for INTERFACE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.