Scrabble word: FANCIER
In which Scrabble dictionary does FANCIER exist?
Definitions of FANCIER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person having a strong liking for something
- verb - imagine
- verb - have a fancy or particular liking or desire for
- One who has a special enthusiasm for or interest in something: a fancier of antiques.
- One who breeds a plant or an animal for those features held to be desirable.
- noun - one that has a special liking for something
There are 7 letters in FANCIER: A C E F I N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FANCIER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FANCIER plus a wildcard: FANCIER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FANCIER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FANCIER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.