Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FAIENCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FAIENCE exist?
Definitions of FAIENCE in dictionaries:
- noun - glazed earthenware decorated with opaque colors
- Earthenware decorated with colorful, opaque glazes.
- A moderate to strong greenish blue.
- n - a variety of glazed pottery
There are 7 letters in FAIENCE: A C E E F I N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FAIENCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FAIENCE plus a wildcard: FAIENCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FAIENCE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FAIENCE
- Magasins faences Carcassonne Narbonne Perpignan - Vente carrelages ...
- Tau Ceramica - Faence et carrelage pour murs carrels salle de ...
- Beautiful Examples of Ancient Egyptian faience Work
- Carrelage Faence Plomberie sanitaire plomberie douche plomberie ...
- faience - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Joe Tagina - Carrelage faence - Espace Aubade
- Faence - Jean Denis ROCROU carrelage revetements de sols et ...
- carrelage faence contemporain
- -huitouze.com - Faence - Le Huitouze Dominique carrelage faence ...
- Malrieu - carreaux de faence
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.