Scrabble word: ASTERISM
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASTERISM exist?
Definitions of ASTERISM in dictionaries:
- noun - (mineralogy) a star-shaped figure with six rays that is seen in some crystal structures under reflected or transmitted light
- noun - (astronomy) a cluster of stars (or a small constellation)
- Three asterisks in triangular form used to call attention to a following passage.
- A cluster of stars smaller than a constellation.
- A six-rayed starlike figure optically produced in some crystal structures by reflected or transmitted light.
- noun - a property of certain minerals of showing a starlike luminous figure
There are 8 letters in ASTERISM: A E I M R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASTERISM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ASTERISM plus a wildcard: ASTERISM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASTERISM
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ASTERISM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.