Scrabble word: ARTICHOKE
Is ARTICHOKE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ARTICHOKE in dictionaries:
- noun - Mediterranean thistlelike plant widely cultivated for its large edible flower head
- noun - a thistlelike flower head with edible fleshy leaves and heart
- A Mediterranean thistlelike plant (Cynara scolymus) in the composite family, having pinnately divided leaves and large discoid heads of bluish flowers.
- The edible, immature flower head of this plant.
- In English, where the word is first recorded in the early 16th century, a potpourri of spellings and explanations of it are found.
There are 9 letters in ARTICHOKE: A C E H I K O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ARTICHOKE
Click to search all anagrams of ARTICHOKE plus a wildcard: ARTICHOKE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ARTICHOKE
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ARTICHOKE
Lookup in Wiki for ARTICHOKE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.