Is PERSUASION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PERSUASION in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of persuading (or attempting to persuade)
- noun - a personal belief or judgment that is not founded on proof or certainty
- The act of persuading or the state of being persuaded: “The persuasion of a democracy to big changes is at best a slow process” (Harold J.
- The ability or power to persuade: “Three foremost aids to persuasion which occur to me are humility, concentration, and gusto” (Marianne Moore).
- A strongly held opinion; a conviction.
- A body of religious beliefs; a religion: worshipers of various persuasions.
- A party, faction, or group holding to a particular set of ideas or beliefs.
- Kind; sort.
There are 10 letters in PERSUASION: A E I N O P R S S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PERSUASION
To search all scrabble anagrams of PERSUASION, to go: PERSUASION?
Rearrange the letters in PERSUASION and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of PERSUASION
9 letters out of PERSUASION
8 letters out of PERSUASION
7 letters out of PERSUASION
6 letters out of PERSUASION
5 letters out of PERSUASION
4 letters out of PERSUASION
3 letters out of PERSUASION
2 letters out of PERSUASION
Contextual use of PERSUASION
What's nearby PERSUASION
Lookup in Wiki for PERSUASION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PERSUASION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PERSUASION"