Is SERIOUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SERIOUS in various dictionaries:
- adj - concerned with work or important matters rather than play or trivialities
- adj - of great consequence
- adj - causing fear or anxiety by threatening great harm
- adj - appealing to the mind
- adj - completely lacking in playfulness
- adj - requiring effort or concentration
- Grave in quality or manner: gave me a serious look.
- Carried out in earnest: engaged in serious drinking; made a serious attempt to learn how to ski backward; serious study of Italian.
- Deeply interested or involved: a serious card player.
- Designed for and addressing grave and earnest tastes: serious art; serious music.
- Not trifling or jesting: I’m serious: we expect you to complete the assignment on time.
- Of such character or quality as to appeal to the expert, the connoisseur, or the sophisticate: “They cost us serious money... but delivered a unique feature” (Frederick C.
- Concerned with important rather than trivial matters: a serious student of history.
- Being of such import as to cause anxiety: serious injuries; a serious turn of events.
- These adjectives are compared as they refer to the manner, appearance, disposition, or acts of persons and mean absorbed or marked by absorption in thought, pressing concerns, or significant work.
- adj - thoughtful or subdued in appearance or manner
There are 7 letters in SERIOUS: E I O R S S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SERIOUS
To search all scrabble anagrams of SERIOUS, to go: SERIOUS?
Rearrange the letters in SERIOUS and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SERIOUS
6 letters out of SERIOUS
5 letters out of SERIOUS
4 letters out of SERIOUS
3 letters out of SERIOUS
2 letters out of SERIOUS
Contextual use of SERIOUS
What's nearby SERIOUS
Lookup in Wiki for SERIOUS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SERIOUS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SERIOUS"