Is OASIS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OASIS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a fertile tract in a desert (where the water table approaches the surface)
- noun - a shelter serving as a place of safety or sanctuary
- A fertile or green spot in a desert or wasteland, made so by the presence of water.
- A situation or place preserved from surrounding unpleasantness; a refuge: an oasis of serenity amid chaos.
- noun - a green area in a desert region
There are 5 letters in OASIS: A I O S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OASIS
To search all scrabble anagrams of OASIS, to go: OASIS?
Rearrange the letters in OASIS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of OASIS
What's nearby OASIS
Lookup in Wiki for OASIS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OASIS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OASIS"