Is PAUSE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PAUSE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a time interval during which there is a temporary cessation of something
- noun - temporary inactivity
- verb - interrupt temporarily an activity before continuing
- verb - cease an action temporarily
- To cease or suspend an action temporarily.
- To linger; tarry: paused for a while under the huge oak tree.
- To hesitate: He paused before replying.
- A temporary cessation.
- A delay or suspended reaction, as from uncertainty; a hesitation: After a pause the audience broke into cheers.
- A break, stop, or rest, often for a calculated purpose or effect: After a dramatic pause, the lawyer finished her summation.
- A break or rest in a line of poetry; a caesura.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “a temporary stop, as in activity”: a short pause in the conversation; a concert with the usual 15-minute intermission; the legislature’s summer recess; toiling without respite; a suspension of work.
- verb - to stop temporarily
There are 5 letters in PAUSE: A E P S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PAUSE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PAUSE, to go: PAUSE?
Rearrange the letters in PAUSE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PAUSE
What's nearby PAUSE
Lookup in Wiki for PAUSE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PAUSE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PAUSE"