Scrabble word: CONSERVANCY
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONSERVANCY exist?
Definitions of CONSERVANCY in dictionaries:
- noun - a commission with jurisdiction over fisheries and navigation in a port or river
- noun - the official conservation of trees and soil and rivers etc.
- Conservation, especially of natural resources.
- An organization dedicated to the conservation of wildlife and wildlife habitats in the United States.
- A commission supervising fisheries and navigation.
There are 11 letters in CONSERVANCY: A C C E N N O R S V Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONSERVANCY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONSERVANCY plus a wildcard: CONSERVANCY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONSERVANCY
11 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONSERVANCY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.