Scrabble word: CRAYON
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRAYON exist?
Definitions of CRAYON in dictionaries:
- noun - writing implement consisting of a colored stick of composition wax used for writing and drawing
- verb - write, draw, or trace with a crayon
- A stick of colored wax, charcoal, or chalk, used for drawing.
- A drawing made with one of these sticks.
- verb - to use a drawing implement
There are 6 letters in CRAYON: A C N O R Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRAYON plus a wildcard: CRAYON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRAYON
Images for CRAYON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.