Scrabble word: CANNY
In which Scrabble dictionary does CANNY exist?
Definitions of CANNY in dictionaries:
- adj - showing self-interest and shrewdness in dealing with others
- Careful and shrewd, especially where one’s own interests are concerned.
- Cautious in spending money; frugal.
- Steady, restrained, and gentle.
- Snug and quiet.
- adj - having, showing, or exercising good judgment
There are 5 letters in CANNY: A C N N Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CANNY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CANNY plus a wildcard: CANNY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CANNY
Images for CANNY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.