Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NOVENA
In which Scrabble dictionary does NOVENA exist?
Definitions of NOVENA in dictionaries:
- noun - a Roman Catholic devotion consisting of prayers on nine consecutive days
- A recitation of prayers and devotions for a special purpose during nine consecutive days.
- n - a religious devotion lasting nine days
There are 6 letters in NOVENA: A E N N O V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NOVENA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NOVENA plus a wildcard: NOVENA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NOVENA
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NOVENA
- Happy St.Joseph Day
- novena de Navidad
- novena to Our Lady of Lourdes to begin on Feb. 3
- 2010 Annual Outdoor novena to Our Lady of Mt. Carmel at the Carmel of ...
- novena de la Prosperidad Minutos De Amor
- Filenovena Square 2.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- novena das Rosas de Santa Teresinha - HOME
- Efficacious novena to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
- novena de Natal Grupo Sagrada Famlia Em defesa da F ...
- novena DE NAVIDAD - KIT libreriapaulinas.com