Scrabble word: CONCERNS
Is CONCERNS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CONCERNS in dictionaries:
- noun - something that interests you because it is important or affects you
- noun - an anxious feeling
- noun - a feeling of sympathy for someone or something
- noun - something or someone that causes anxiety
- noun - a commercial or industrial enterprise and the people who constitute it
- verb - be relevant to
- verb - be on the mind of
- verb - to be of interest to
There are 8 letters in CONCERNS: C C E N N O R S
Click to search all anagrams of CONCERNS plus a wildcard: CONCERNS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONCERNS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONCERNS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.