Scrabble word: CONCERN
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONCERN exist?
Definitions of CONCERN in dictionaries:
- noun - something that interests you because it is important or affects you
- noun - an anxious feeling
- noun - a feeling of sympathy for someone or something
- noun - something or someone that causes anxiety
- noun - a commercial or industrial enterprise and the people who constitute it
- verb - be relevant to
- verb - be on the mind of
- To have to do with or relate to: an article that concerns the plight of homeless people.
- To be of interest or importance to: This problem concerns all of us.
- To engage the attention of; involve: We concerned ourselves with accomplishing the task at hand.
- To be of importance.
- A matter that relates to or affects one.
- Regard for or interest in someone or something.
- A troubled or anxious state of mind arising from solicitude or interest.
- A business establishment or enterprise; a firm.
- A contrivance; a gadget.
- verb - to be of interest to
There are 7 letters in CONCERN: C C E N N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONCERN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONCERN plus a wildcard: CONCERN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONCERN
Images for CONCERN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.