Scrabble word: APPOINTMENT
Is APPOINTMENT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of APPOINTMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of putting a person into a non-elective position
- noun - a meeting arranged in advance
- noun - (usually plural) furnishings and equipment (especially for a ship or hotel)
- noun - a person who is appointed to a job or position
- noun - the job to which you are (or hope to be) appointed
- noun - (law) the act of disposing of property by virtue of the power of appointment
- The act of appointing or designating for an office or position.
- The office or position to which one has been appointed.
- An arrangement to do something or meet someone at a particular time and place.
- The act of directing the disposition of property by virtue of a power granted for this purpose.
There are 11 letters in APPOINTMENT: A E I M N N O P P T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to APPOINTMENT
Click to search all anagrams of APPOINTMENT plus a wildcard: APPOINTMENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word APPOINTMENT
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for APPOINTMENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.