Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: APPOINT
In which Scrabble dictionary does APPOINT exist?
Definitions of APPOINT in dictionaries:
- verb - create and charge with a task or function
- verb - assign a duty, responsibility or obligation to
- verb - furnish
- To select or designate to fill an office or position: appointed her the chief operating officer of the company.
- To fix or set by authority or by mutual agreement: will appoint a date for the examination.
- To furnish; equip: a house that is comfortably appointed.
- To direct the disposition of (property) to a person or persons in exercise of a power granted for this purpose by a preceding deed.
- v - to name or assign to a position or office
There are 7 letters in APPOINT: A I N O P P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to APPOINT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word APPOINT plus a wildcard: APPOINT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word APPOINT
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for APPOINT
- ... why appoint lawyer (medium) by rmay tagged judgewhyappointlawyer
- White House Set to appoint a Pay Czar - WSJ.com
- Which Comedian Would You appoint To The Supreme Court
- Mercedes-Benz appoints Donohoe Motors
- Quel chauffage dappoint choisir Quel chauffage dappoint ...
- La table dappoint NEWEST - pliable jolie extrmement pratique ...
- Petite table dappoint - Rf. TBX -
- Florida Gov. Charlie Crist said Friday he would not appoint himself to ...
- ... co-DesignEco-Design Furniture Tables et Meubles dappoint
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.