Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ANTIPOPE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANTIPOPE exist?
Definitions of ANTIPOPE in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who is elected pope in opposition to another person who is held to be canonically elected
- A person claiming to be or elected pope in opposition to the one chosen by church law, as during a schism.
- n - one claiming to be pope in opposition to the one chosen by church law
There are 8 letters in ANTIPOPE: A E I N O P P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANTIPOPE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANTIPOPE plus a wildcard: ANTIPOPE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANTIPOPE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ANTIPOPE
- antipope Clement III. (middle) with Henry IV. (left) image froms ...
- antipope Paschal III (or Paschal III ) was antipope from 1164 to 20 ...
- antipope Desert music reviews and MP3
- antipope_Benedict_XIII - antipope Benedict XIII
- antipope y el vdeo de To A Passer-by In Black
- antipope preparing to fire his laser eye.
- The antipope - Max Ernst - WikiPaintings.org
- antipope John XXIII Biography - Facts Birthday Life Story ...
- antipope Paschal Pictures and Images
- antipope John XXIII 1713 Sticker at Zazzle.ca
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.