Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: APPOINTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does APPOINTS exist?
Definitions of APPOINTS in dictionaries:
- verb - create and charge with a task or function
- verb - assign a duty, responsibility or obligation to
- verb - furnish
- v - to name or assign to a position or office
There are 8 letters in APPOINTS: A I N O P P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to APPOINTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word APPOINTS plus a wildcard: APPOINTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word APPOINTS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for APPOINTS
- Mourjan Marinas IGY appoints John Bush as Senior Business Operations ...
- Day 62 Joshua Moses appoints Joshua Daily Manna
- Dubois Yachts appoints Toby Walker as Managing Director Luxury ...
- Yahoo appoints former Google exec Marissa Mayer as CEO
- Syrian refugees flood Turkey - Worldnews.com
- Audio Visual Specialist Veritais Ltd appoints new associate Luxury ...
- Revolution Sports BMW appoints Revolution Sports Marketing
- Honda appoints General Manager for UK Car Business
- appoints Jerry Attridge as Operations Director - Oceanair appoints ...
- Shahrukh Khans Red Chillies appoints Venky Mysore as CEO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.