Scrabble word: PROPAGATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROPAGATION exist?
Definitions of PROPAGATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the spreading of something (a belief or practice) into new regions
- noun - the act of producing offspring or multiplying by such production
- noun - the movement of a wave through a medium
- Multiplication or increase, as by natural reproduction.
- The process of spreading to a larger area or greater number; dissemination.
- The act or process of propagating, especially the process by which a disturbance, such as the motion of electromagnetic or sound waves, is transmitted through a medium such as air or water.
There are 11 letters in PROPAGATION: A A G I N O O P P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROPAGATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROPAGATION plus a wildcard: PROPAGATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROPAGATION
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROPAGATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.