Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AGITPROP
In which Scrabble dictionary does AGITPROP exist?
Definitions of AGITPROP in dictionaries:
- noun - political propaganda (especially communist propaganda) communicated via art and literature and cinema
- Communist-oriented political propaganda disseminated especially through literature, drama, art, or music.
- The means or vehicle, such as a government department or a state-controlled press, by which such propaganda is disseminated.
- Often used to modify another noun: a massive agitprop campaign; agitprop filmmaking.
- n - pro-Communist propaganda
There are 8 letters in AGITPROP: A G I O P P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AGITPROP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AGITPROP plus a wildcard: AGITPROP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AGITPROP
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AGITPROP
- Soviet agitprop poster
- RMT agitprop
- Visual Art Realism Constructivism Lissitskys agitprop Panel
- ... spoon feeds the MSM daily with reactionary agitprop. ORGANIZED RAGE
- Save the Date agitprop International Film Festival September 29th ...
- Coatlicue mi Amor agitprop
- agitprop fr Trikotagen aus Chemnitz PRREPORT.de
- agitprop Americana as Poster Art Toronto Standard
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.