Scrabble word: TOPPING
In which Scrabble dictionary does TOPPING exist?
Definitions of TOPPING in dictionaries:
- noun - a flavorful addition on top of a dish
- noun - the upper part of anything
- noun - the highest or uppermost side of anything
- noun - the top or extreme point of something (usually a mountain or hill)
- noun - the first half of an inning
- noun - the highest level or degree attainable
- noun - the greatest possible intensity
- noun - platform surrounding the head of a lower mast
- noun - a conical child's plaything tapering to a steel point on which it can be made to spin
- noun - covering for a hole (especially a hole in the top of a container)
- noun - a garment (especially for women) that extends from the shoulders to the waist or hips
- noun - a canvas tent to house the audience at a circus performance
- adj - excellent
- A sauce, frosting, or garnish for food.
- A part or layer that forms the top.
- Highest in rank or eminence.
- First-rate; excellent.
- noun - something that forms a top