Scrabble word: TAPPING
In which Scrabble dictionary does TAPPING exist?
Definitions of TAPPING in dictionaries:
- noun - the sound of light blow or knock
- noun - the sound made by a gentle blow
- noun - a gentle blow
- noun - a faucet for drawing water from a pipe or cask
- noun - a small metal plate that attaches to the toe or heel of a shoe (as in tap dancing)
- noun - a tool for cutting female (internal) screw threads
- noun - a plug for a bunghole in a cask
- noun - the act of tapping a telephone or telegraph line to get information
- noun - a light touch or stroke
- The act of one that taps.
- The process or means by which something is tapped.
- Something that is taken or drawn by tapping.
- noun - the process or means by which something is tapped