Scrabble word: TAPPING
In which Scrabble dictionary does TAPPING exist?
Definitions of TAPPING in dictionaries:
- noun - the sound of light blow or knock
- verb - cut a female screw thread with a tap
- verb - draw from or dip into to get something
- verb - strike lightly
- verb - draw from
- verb - tap a telephone or telegraph wire to get information
- verb - furnish with a tap or spout, so as to be able to draw liquid from it
- verb - make light, repeated taps on a surface
- verb - walk with a tapping sound
- verb - dance and make rhythmic clicking sounds by means of metal plates nailed to the sole of the dance shoes
- verb - draw (liquor) from a tap
- verb - pierce in order to draw a liquid from
- verb - make a solicitation or entreaty for something
- The act of one that taps.
- The process or means by which something is tapped.
- Something that is taken or drawn by tapping.
- noun - the process or means by which something is tapped
There are 7 letters in TAPPING: A G I N P P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TAPPING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TAPPING plus a wildcard: TAPPING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TAPPING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TAPPING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.