Scrabble word: TRAPPING
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRAPPING exist?
Definitions of TRAPPING in dictionaries:
- noun - stable gear consisting of a decorated covering for a horse, especially (formerly) for a warhorse
- verb - place in a confining or embarrassing position
- verb - catch in or as if in a trap
- verb - hold or catch as if in a trap
- verb - to hold fast or prevent from moving
- Often trappings.
- Articles of dress or adornment, especially accessories.
- Characteristic or symbolic signs: all the trappings of power.
- noun - a covering for a horse
There are 8 letters in TRAPPING: A G I N P P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRAPPING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRAPPING plus a wildcard: TRAPPING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRAPPING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRAPPING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.