Scrabble word: TRAPPING
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRAPPING exist?
Definitions of TRAPPING in dictionaries:
- noun - stable gear consisting of a decorated covering for a horse, especially (formerly) for a warhorse
- noun - a device in which something (usually an animal) can be caught and penned
- noun - drain consisting of a U-shaped section of drainpipe that holds liquid and so prevents a return flow of sewer gas
- noun - something (often something deceptively attractive) that catches you unawares
- noun - a device to hurl clay pigeons into the air for trapshooters
- noun - the act of concealing yourself and lying in wait to attack by surprise
- noun - informal terms for the mouth
- noun - a light two-wheeled carriage
- noun - a hazard on a golf course
- Often trappings.
- Articles of dress or adornment, especially accessories.
- Characteristic or symbolic signs: all the trappings of power.
- noun - a covering for a horse