Scrabble word: STRAPPING
In which Scrabble dictionary does STRAPPING exist?
Definitions of STRAPPING in dictionaries:
- noun - an elongated leather strip (or a strip of similar material) for binding things together or holding something in position
- noun - hanger consisting of a loop of leather suspended from the ceiling of a bus or train
- noun - a band that goes over the shoulder and supports a garment or bag
- noun - whip consisting of a strip of leather used in flogging
- adj - muscular and heavily built
- Straps considered as a group.
- Material for making straps.
There are 9 letters in STRAPPING: A G I N P P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STRAPPING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STRAPPING plus a wildcard: STRAPPING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STRAPPING
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STRAPPING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.