Scrabble word: NUMERICAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does NUMERICAL exist?
Definitions of NUMERICAL in dictionaries:
- adj - measured or expressed in numbers
- adj - of or relating to or denoting numbers
- adj - relating to or having ability to think in or work with numbers
- Of or relating to a number or series of numbers: numerical order.
- Designating number or a number: a numerical symbol.
- Expressed in or counted by numbers: numerical strength.
There are 9 letters in NUMERICAL: A C E I L M N R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NUMERICAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NUMERICAL plus a wildcard: NUMERICAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NUMERICAL
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NUMERICAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.