Scrabble word: MANICURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MANICURE exist?
Definitions of MANICURE in dictionaries:
- noun - professional care for the hands and fingernails
- verb - trim carefully and neatly
- verb - care for (one's hand) by cutting and shaping the nails, etc.
- To trim, clean, and polish (the fingernails).
- To clip or trim evenly and closely: manicure a hedge.
- verb - to trim and polish the fingernails of
There are 8 letters in MANICURE: A C E I M N R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MANICURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MANICURE plus a wildcard: MANICURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MANICURE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MANICURE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.