Scrabble word: MANIPULATING
Is MANIPULATING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of MANIPULATING in dictionaries:
- verb - influence or control shrewdly or deviously
- verb - hold something in one's hands and move it
- verb - tamper, with the purpose of deception
- verb - manipulate in a fraudulent manner
- verb - control (others or oneself) or influence skillfully, usually to one's advantage
- verb - treat manually, as with massage, for therapeutic purposed
There are 12 letters in MANIPULATING: A A G I I L M N N P T U
Click to search all anagrams of MANIPULATING plus a wildcard: MANIPULATING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MANIPULATING
12 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MANIPULATING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.