Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MANUAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does MANUAL exist?
Definitions of MANUAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a small handbook
- noun - (military) a prescribed drill in handling a rifle
- adj - of or relating to the hands
- adj - requiring human effort
- adj - doing or requiring physical work
- Of or relating to the hands: manual skill.
- Done by, used by, or operated with the hands.
- Employing human rather than mechanical energy: manual labor.
- Of, relating to, or resembling a small reference book.
- A small reference book, especially one giving instructions.
- A keyboard of an organ played with the hands.
- A machine operated by hand.
- Prescribed movements in the handling of a weapon, especially a rifle: the manual of arms.
- n - a small reference book
There are 6 letters in MANUAL: A A L M N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MANUAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MANUAL plus a wildcard: MANUAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MANUAL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MANUAL
- Your Office Procedural manual Non-Disclosure Agreement ProREA ...
- software arw user manual frw user manual lynx command instruction
- Restaurant Employee Training manual - sample page
- Vector illustration - professional technical manuals.
- Ford Mustang Overdrive manual Transmission Tremec T56 Photo 12
- This is the Kingston Arts Council Identity manual
- The solution to your manual problems is one click away Welcome I ...
- Kubota Parts Service and Operators manuals Get Them ...
- Sony NEX C3 camera user manual leaked online Ubergizmo
- manual transmission offers you a number of advantages over an ...