Scrabble word: MANUAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does MANUAL exist?
Definitions of MANUAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a small handbook
- noun - (military) a prescribed drill in handling a rifle
- adj - of or relating to the hands
- adj - requiring human effort
- adj - doing or requiring physical work
- Of or relating to the hands: manual skill.
- Done by, used by, or operated with the hands.
- Employing human rather than mechanical energy: manual labor.
- Of, relating to, or resembling a small reference book.
- A small reference book, especially one giving instructions.
- A keyboard of an organ played with the hands.
- A machine operated by hand.
- Prescribed movements in the handling of a weapon, especially a rifle: the manual of arms.
- noun - a small reference book