Scrabble word: MANUAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does MANUAL exist?
Definitions of MANUAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a small handbook
- noun - (military) a prescribed drill in handling a rifle
- adj - of or relating to the hands
- adj - requiring human effort
- adj - doing or requiring physical work
- Of or relating to the hands: manual skill.
- Done by, used by, or operated with the hands.
- Employing human rather than mechanical energy: manual labor.
- Of, relating to, or resembling a small reference book.
- A small reference book, especially one giving instructions.
- A keyboard of an organ played with the hands.
- A machine operated by hand.
- Prescribed movements in the handling of a weapon, especially a rifle: the manual of arms.
- noun - a small reference book
There are 6 letters in MANUAL: A A L M N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MANUAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MANUAL plus a wildcard: MANUAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MANUAL
Images for MANUAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.