Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MINING
In which Scrabble dictionary does MINING exist?
Definitions of MINING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of extracting ores or coal etc from the earth
- noun - laying explosive mines in concealed places to destroy enemy personnel and equipment
- verb - get from the earth by excavation
- verb - lay mines
- The process or business of extracting ore or minerals from the ground.
- The process of laying explosive mines.
- n - the process or business of working mines (excavations in the earth)
There are 6 letters in MINING: G I I M N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MINING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MINING plus a wildcard: MINING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MINING
Images for MINING
- FileStrip coal mining.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- FileAmmolite mining.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Mountaintop mining
- EPA Gives Coal mining Company Reason To Celebrate While ...
- Proponents of mining say it need not take the form of Waihis open ...
- Blue Sky mining Places Still Photography Gatesman Photography
- The coal industry is disposing toxic mining waste in empty underground ...
- mining and Mineral Engineering - The 20 Best- and Worst-Paid College ...
- Mountaintop Removal mining - High Resolution Photos
- Surface mining 7395300_l