Scrabble word: MINING
In which Scrabble dictionary does MINING exist?
Definitions of MINING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of extracting ores or coal etc from the earth
- noun - laying explosive mines in concealed places to destroy enemy personnel and equipment
- verb - get from the earth by excavation
- verb - lay mines
- The process or business of extracting ore or minerals from the ground.
- The process of laying explosive mines.
- noun - the process or business of working mines (excavations in the earth)