Scrabble word: MINING
In which Scrabble dictionary does MINING exist?
Definitions of MINING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of extracting ores or coal etc from the earth
- noun - laying explosive mines in concealed places to destroy enemy personnel and equipment
- verb - get from the earth by excavation
- verb - lay mines
- The process or business of extracting ore or minerals from the ground.
- The process of laying explosive mines.
- noun - the process or business of working mines (excavations in the earth)
There are 6 letters in MINING: G I I M N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MINING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MINING plus a wildcard: MINING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MINING
Images for MINING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.