Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MININGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MININGS exist?
Definitions of MININGS in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of extracting ores or coal etc from the earth
- noun - laying explosive mines in concealed places to destroy enemy personnel and equipment
- n - the process or business of working mines (excavations in the earth)
There are 7 letters in MININGS: G I I M N N S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MININGS plus a wildcard: MININGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MININGS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MININGS
- File photo of a mine in Bellary district of Karnataka. Photo Special ...
- Tiberius space minings - - fonds d cran pc ressources
- 12 Days of Christmas Exposed Cru Jones Society
- Recent Photos The Commons Getty Collection Galleries World Map App ...
- Printer friendly version
- Stop Mining in Tibet Tibets Resources Belong to Tibetans
- Coal Trading Mining Company Platform Association
- The miners wore a cap to which a lamp was attached.
- Solid Brass Miners Lamp
- 3T Piston-type Cable Pulling Air Winches used in coal minings View ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.