Is ANNUAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ANNUAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - (botany) a plant that completes its entire life cycle within the space of a year
- noun - a reference book that is published regularly once every year
- adj - completing its life cycle within a year
- adj - occurring or payable every year
- Recurring, done, or performed every year; yearly: an annual trip to Paris.
- Of, relating to, or determined by a year: an annual income.
- Living or growing for only one year or season.
- A periodical published yearly; a yearbook.
- A plant that completes its entire life cycle in a single growing season.
- noun - a publication issued once a year
There are 6 letters in ANNUAL: A A L N N U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ANNUAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of ANNUAL, to go: ANNUAL?
Rearrange the letters in ANNUAL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ANNUAL
Images for ANNUAL
What's nearby ANNUAL
Lookup in Wiki for ANNUAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We keep maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ANNUAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ANNUAL"