Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ANNUAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANNUAL exist?
Definitions of ANNUAL in dictionaries:
- noun - (botany) a plant that completes its entire life cycle within the space of a year
- noun - a reference book that is published regularly once every year
- adj - completing its life cycle within a year
- adj - occurring or payable every year
- Recurring, done, or performed every year; yearly: an annual trip to Paris.
- Of, relating to, or determined by a year: an annual income.
- Living or growing for only one year or season.
- A periodical published yearly; a yearbook.
- A plant that completes its entire life cycle in a single growing season.
- n - a publication issued once a year
There are 6 letters in ANNUAL: A A L N N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANNUAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANNUAL plus a wildcard: ANNUAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANNUAL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ANNUAL
- ... find the typical annual flowers guide a little boring. Problem solved
- annual Flowers and Perennials Total Lawn Care Inc.-Full Lawn ...
- annual bluegrass (Poa annua) is in bloom and setting seed - The P&PDL ...
- National Center for Biomedical Research and Training - annual Report
- annual ryegrass Informed Farmers
- annual Report 2010
- Pink annual Lavatera
- Can Xalant annual Report Editorial Design Print Design & Graphic ...
- annual Report 2009
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.