Scrabble word: LINING
In which Scrabble dictionary does LINING exist?
Definitions of LINING in dictionaries:
- noun - a protective covering that protects an inside surface
- noun - a piece of cloth that is used as the inside surface of a garment
- noun - providing something with a surface of a different material
- noun - the act of attaching an inside lining (to a garment or curtain etc.)
- verb - be in line with
- verb - cover the interior of
- verb - make a mark or lines on a surface
- verb - mark with lines
- verb - fill plentifully
- verb - reinforce with fabric
- A covering or coating for an inside surface: The jacket had a patterned lining.
- Material used for such covering or coating.
- noun - an inner layer
There are 6 letters in LINING: G I I L N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LINING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LINING plus a wildcard: LINING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LINING
Images for LINING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.