Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LINING
In which Scrabble dictionary does LINING exist?
Definitions of LINING in dictionaries:
- noun - a protective covering that protects an inside surface
- noun - a piece of cloth that is used as the inside surface of a garment
- noun - providing something with a surface of a different material
- noun - the act of attaching an inside lining (to a garment or curtain etc.)
- verb - be in line with
- verb - cover the interior of
- verb - make a mark or lines on a surface
- verb - mark with lines
- verb - fill plentifully
- verb - reinforce with fabric
- A covering or coating for an inside surface: The jacket had a patterned lining.
- Material used for such covering or coating.
- n - an inner layer
There are 6 letters in LINING: G I I L N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LINING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LINING plus a wildcard: LINING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LINING
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LINING
- taffetadarlings Vest Friends
- Sew lining and jacket as usual with these two exceptions
- lining -
- ... jacket to lining along front and neck edges to opposite hem crease
- How to Mend a lining - lining Repair Tutorial
- Jungle Zip Line and Cave Tubing Adventure Belize Adventure Tours ...
- lining Change Alesya Bags
- Arenal Zip Line Tour The Costa Rica News
- Catalina Zip Line Eco Tour Reviews - Avalon Catalina Island ...