Scrabble word: LINING
In which Scrabble dictionary does LINING exist?
Definitions of LINING in dictionaries:
- noun - a protective covering that protects an inside surface
- noun - a piece of cloth that is used as the inside surface of a garment
- noun - providing something with a surface of a different material
- noun - the act of attaching an inside lining (to a garment or curtain etc.)
- verb - be in line with
- verb - cover the interior of
- verb - make a mark or lines on a surface
- verb - mark with lines
- verb - fill plentifully
- verb - reinforce with fabric
- A covering or coating for an inside surface: The jacket had a patterned lining.
- Material used for such covering or coating.
- noun - an inner layer