Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LIGNINS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIGNINS exist?
Definitions of LIGNINS in dictionaries:
- noun - a complex polymer
- n - an essential part of woody tissue
There are 7 letters in LIGNINS: G I I L N N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIGNINS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIGNINS plus a wildcard: LIGNINS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIGNINS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LIGNINS
- ... of the b-o-4 structural unit in lignins of tropical angiosperms
- Coco Bacteria
- Etherification of cellulose
- scope of work template
- Choi Hardwood Specification by Gunni
- limiting lignins obtained from a range of on factors relevant
- is formaldehyde and properties of alkaline lignins for mass ratio
- New Source for Biofuels Discovered by Researchers At The University of ...
- absoluter Prozentsatz des im Holz enthaltenen lignins
- ... Production via Catalytic Pyrolysis of Pyrolytic lignins From Bio Oil
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.