Scrabble word: TIMING
In which Scrabble dictionary does TIMING exist?
Definitions of TIMING in dictionaries:
- noun - the time when something happens
- noun - the regulation of occurrence, pace, or coordination to achieve a desired effect (as in music, theater, athletics, mechanics)
- verb - measure the time or duration of an event or action or the person who performs an action in a certain period of time
- verb - assign a time for an activity or event
- verb - set the speed, duration, or execution of
- verb - regulate or set the time of
- verb - adjust so that a force is applied and an action occurs at the desired time
- The art or operation of regulating occurrence, pace, or coordination to achieve the most desirable effects, as in music, the theater, athletics, or mechanics.
- noun - the selection of the proper moment for doing something