Scrabble word: TIMING
Is TIMING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TIMING in dictionaries:
- noun - the time when something happens
- noun - the regulation of occurrence, pace, or coordination to achieve a desired effect (as in music, theater, athletics, mechanics)
- verb - measure the time or duration of an event or action or the person who performs an action in a certain period of time
- verb - assign a time for an activity or event
- verb - set the speed, duration, or execution of
- verb - regulate or set the time of
- verb - adjust so that a force is applied and an action occurs at the desired time
- The art or operation of regulating occurrence, pace, or coordination to achieve the most desirable effects, as in music, the theater, athletics, or mechanics.
- noun - the selection of the proper moment for doing something
There are 6 letters in TIMING: G I I M N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TIMING
Click to search all anagrams of TIMING plus a wildcard: TIMING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TIMING
Images for TIMING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.