Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PLANTAIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLANTAIN exist?
Definitions of PLANTAIN in dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous plants of the genus Plantago
- noun - a banana tree bearing hanging clusters of edible angular greenish starchy fruits
- noun - starchy banana-like fruit
- A large, tropical, treelike herb (Musa paradisiaca) of southeast Asia, resembling the banana and bearing similar fruit.
- The fruit of this plant, used as a staple food in tropical regions.
- noun - a short-stemmed herb
There are 8 letters in PLANTAIN: A A I L N N P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLANTAIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLANTAIN plus a wildcard: PLANTAIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLANTAIN
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PLANTAIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.