Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PATAGIUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does PATAGIUM exist?
Definitions of PATAGIUM in dictionaries:
- A thin membrane extending between the body and a limb to form a wing or winglike extension, as in bats and flying squirrels.
- An expandable, membranous fold of skin between the wing and body of a bird.
- n - a wing membrane of a bat
There are 8 letters in PATAGIUM: A A G I M P T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PATAGIUM plus a wildcard: PATAGIUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PATAGIUM
8 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PATAGIUM
- patagium-Flying_Squirrel_001.png 03-Nov-2010 1307 395K
- 2009) A distinctive feature of flying squirrels is the furry patagium ...
- Structural adaptation 1 Gliding Membrane (patagium)
- Wings Structure
- Flying Squirrel
- In the fossil record we find the remains of vertebrates with probable ...
- gravure reprsentant nombreuses ttes de chauves-souris au masque ...
- Me spose that you could get your gliders to fly if you got them a ...
- Flying Tree Squirrel